Saturday, October 13, 2012

7th day (last day)

Weight: 171.2 lbs  Bodyfat: 12.3%     100.68 miles out of 100

Woke up and calves were sore as usual but since I'm not doing a morning run today I will have plenty of time to massage them before my afternoon long run. I'm planning to do around 20 miles which would bring my total to 104 miles for the week. I haven't decided where I'm going to run yet. I'm leaning towards Shevlin park but I might also run at Green Lakes.



I made it!


Last run of the week (16 miles)

This was by far my hardest run of the week. I was wearing a camelbak and it made going uphill much much harder. That and also the fact that my calves were sore and tired. I should have picked a easier course than Phil's trail in Bend. Too many hills and sandy trails. I am dead but happy. When I started this journey I had no idea if I could run 100 miles in a week. Now I know that I can.  I doubt I will be doing this again soon. It was a good experience but with the limited time that I have during the day running 3 times a day with a baby at home is not really feasible. I leave that to the pros out there trying to make a living out of running.


Weight after the run: 169lbs


Min HR: 101

Avg HR: 139
Max HR: 192


http://app.strava.com/runs/24922612

Averages for the week:

HR :140.4
Pace: 9'10

Feet climbed: 6932
Weight lost: 2lbs 
Bodyfat lost: 0.1% 
Calories burnt: 11391 
Fastest mile: 7'41 

1 comment: